Live from the Katnip Lounge, The Kat Pack!

Starring: The Baby *Tiny Johnson * Felix * Rupert * Scouty * CC * Sweet Pea * Maui * May Ling * Salem

and...*Angels Grayce, KonaKitty, and Sylvester* always loved, never forgotten




Monday, January 11, 2016

Meezer Monday



Kitties!

May Ling here.

 I'm lurking on the penthouse of the Apartment Complex.

**lurkitty lurk lurk lurk**

Why am I lurking? 
Because the rest of the structure is infested with non-meezer cats!

I scorn them.

Well, actually Maui is OK for rasseling, and I *do* play chase with Salem...but that Johnson, he wants to EAT me.  A lot.  When he's not trying to devour The Baby, that is.

So I guess all my scorn is for him.
**nose in the air like I just don't care**

Fursibs...can't live with 'em, can't play without 'em!


Happy Monday!

XX  Beleaguered May Ling  XX

16 comments:

  1. Mirsku wants to come over and join the beleaguring, and perhaps do a bit of beluga'ing with chasing Salem with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time in the penthouse, May Ling! It's fit for a queen (like you)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad nobody wants to eat me! Although Binga always seems to be hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nobody really wants to eat me round here. Even if I does have bacon breath.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOPS ! Mom looks at me... Must run before she eat me !
    xox

    PS : Miss You Miss Salem xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh May Ling, what you have to put up with. How do you manage? And yet, you still look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's quite impressive lurking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a very nice penthouse suite you have up there for lurking in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. May Ling, just jump in there and start some whappy paws!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes you just have to sit up on your mountain and look down on the little people.. right May Ling?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wait, whaaaat? You play chase with Salem? Is that fast paced or snails pace?

    (Sorry Salem, we love you lots but just can't imagine you, well, moving that fast.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. May Ling, that's some rock star lurking. How could Johnson want to eat you? Is it because you are so sweet?

    ReplyDelete
  13. May Ling, just keep ignoring TJ...maybe he'll forget about wanting to eat you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. May Ling, you are holding the weight of the world on your little shoulders. How do you stand it? XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  15. We second the Foster Kittens' comment!

    ReplyDelete

Oh Boy...this is gonna be GREAT!