Live from the Katnip Lounge, The Kat Pack!

Starring: The Baby *Tiny Johnson * Felix * Rupert * Scouty * CC * Sweet Pea * Maui * May Ling * Salem

and...*Angels Grayce, KonaKitty, and Sylvester* always loved, never forgotten




Monday, March 14, 2016

Desperately Seeking Snoozin'




Kitties!

Maui here...under the garishly patterned blanket.
I'm the lump on the right.
I was in the mood for a nap but I just couldn't settle*, so after trying out several spots (and rejecting them all) Mommy made me a tent so I could leave my furblings alone relax and snooze in manly mancat privacy.

Sweet Pea was intrigued by me moving around in my tent, but Mommy distracted her with a wand toy so I could peacefully enter the Land of Nod:
*zzzzZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZ*

It worked.


Happy Monday!

XX  Maui  XX


*Some days Maui fights sleeping like an over-tired three year old!--ed.

21 comments:

  1. Those furs! Äiti just wants to scritch that mane.
    Do you have enough band aids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww That is just too cute! I almost wish Sweet Pea had jumped on the lump, but I'm glad you got to sleep finally. Now all you need is a smooch on that adorable face of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great place for a snooze! We're glad no one walked over that lump.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Maui! How sweet of your mom to make a tent for you...and you look super comfy and happy under it :-) Enjoy your beautiful nap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you owe your mom big time. diego-san's covered naps are often interrupted by Theo. that does not usually end too well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maui, Chucky meows and meows at me to make him a tent to nap in the morning, but the evening nap must be alfresco! Angel dislikes tents, but she investigates every one to make sure there is nothing lurking that she doesn't know about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm ready for a nap now myself!! This time change has me all messed up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's amazing how you can get away from all the furblings and still have your quiet snoozy place. Great job mom!

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah it did! Worked like a charm. Preslee fights sleep, too. It's maddening!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There was a garishly patterned blanket in the first photo? All I saw was beautiful Sweet Pea. With no distraction in the second photo, I could see how peacefully you were sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad it worked. Such cuties, no fighting allowed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, that was so nice of Mommeh! You is spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maui, you look so happy in your special tent. Mom says she has never known a cat who doesn't sleep absolutely as much as possible. very unusual. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maui, how nice of your mommy to distract Sweet Pea so you could get your snooze on.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree, hidey spots are the best places for a nap Maui.
    Saku

    How nice of your mom bean to find you a comfy place to sleep. That's a furry pretty blanket.
    Sasha & Sami

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maui, our mom is shocked - SHOCKED - to hear of a cat fighting sleep like a 3 year old! (and then she recalls Faraday's 2 AM fits of nip-itis (and meow-itis, too) and totally retracts this statement...)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Little purrsonal caves are always the most secure sleepin spots!

    ReplyDelete

Oh Boy...this is gonna be GREAT!