Friends and Kritters!
Thanks so much for visiting the Katnip Lounge Catio Chips! page.
We started making dried chicken jerky at home a few years ago to safeguard the health of our cats--we like to know exactly what is in their treats. And whenever we featured chicken jerky on the Katnip Lounge blog we got lots of comments asking "Where do I get some of these?" Well, this is the place!
Our Catio Chips! are:
- 100% chicken breast meat, purchased from the supermarket, dried into jerky
- hand-trimmed and sliced, no fat or icky bits
- 3 ounces jerky equals one pound of raw chicken
- made in small, individual batches in our kitchen at home
- no preservatives or additives
- Money Back Guaranty (less shipping)
|Fresh out of the dehydrator!|
We keep our cat's Catio Chips! on the counter; they're good for at least 3-4 weeks at room temperature, longer if refrigerated, and tightly sealed, they freeze beautifully for up to six months.
But we bet they won't last that long!
|Feel free to dive in...|
|3 oz bags in back, 16 oz bag in front|
We also can fill bulk orders, multiple item orders, or any size/combo you would prefer--just ask!
Want to order?
Visit our Etsy page HERE
and THANK YOU!