Last week we received the Stylish Blogger Award From Maggy and Zoey at ZOOLATRY!
Thank you so much, coming from such talented graphic artists it means a lot to be considered stylish.
We need to tell you seven MORE things about us, and we had a boatload of questions on Sunday concerning Valerian root. Don't worry, we haven't forgotten your earlier questions...but The Root is so dang good we decided we needed to address it first!
1. Valerian does have a stinky feets smell, but it's not so repulsive that your Humans are gonna gag or run screaming from the room (darn!) in disgust. It's easier to clean up than eleventy-seven zillion Nip flakes, too.
2. Rupert is NOT the only Rootaholic here. We are all susceptible to it's charms, even those of us who are sorta "meh" about Nip!
3.Mommy ordered our Valerian from Amazon at THIS website; it's sort of pricey but a little goes a long way. This is the best we've found...yet.
4. Valerian initially makes us crazypants for just a few minutes, then we get REALLY sleepy and crash out. In fact, Maui gets a sniff when he's overly wound up to calm him down!
5. We love BOTH the ESS and the Root! We can't choose which is our favorite.
6. Rupert is adamant he does NOT need an intervention!
7. And one fact about Mommy and HER particular vice: she prefers cheap wine and expensive gin. Go figure!
Now, we know that this award has been making the rounds, so we won't pass it on except to say take it if you would like to!
XX The Lounge Kats XX