The Baby here.
Our Mommy is the world's worst secretary. Ever. Several of our friends have given us awards, which we were elebenty-seben kinds of excited about. Mommy saved the posts in her Reader...and then accidentally deleted them! She is, like, SO in the d-o-g house!
We wondered how she was gonna extricate herself from this colossal FAIL.
Odds were given, and bets were made.
We gleefully watched Mommy squirm under our disapproving gazes, and she finally came up with a
brilliant idea lame substitute...we are ALL gonna get a day and tell TEN things about ourselves.
And I get to go first, since I won the bet.
1. I am Daddy's Primary Boss.
2. My tail always curves up. When I'm excited the tip curves all the way around and touches my back!
3. I'm a Durrty Grrl.
4. I have waxy ears. Daddy cleans 'em with a Q-Tip, and I like to smell the wax.
I *might* try to lick the wax, too.
5a. I used to go Outside on my harness.
5b. I learned how to slip it off.
5c. I don't go Outside anymore.
6. I LOVE to sunbathe.
7. I sleep alone. I Do Not cuddle.
8. Sometimes I have to hide from Johnny, who wants to eat me.
9. I enjoy crinkly paper and boxes.
10. THE END!
That's not a fact?
Just remember, Fact #5 was a three-parter, which means you got two EXTRA!
Stay tuned for ten facts from Maui...
XX The Baby XX