Live from the Katnip Lounge, The Kat Pack!

Starring: The Baby *Tiny Johnson * Felix * Rupert * Scouty * CC * Sweet Pea * Maui * May Ling * Salem

and...*Angels Grayce, KonaKitty, and Sylvester* always loved, never forgotten




Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Bibber-Wibber Wednesday



Kitties!

The Baby* here.

*Mommy calls me Bibber-Wibbers.  It's undignified.

You may recall I recently was incarcerated and hauled off involuntarily had a vet visit for blood work; I had a "senior blood panel" done.

Well, the results came back and everything was GREAT!  All my innards are working as they should.  My white blood count was high, but considering I just got over Cat Flu the vet wasn't too concerned.

My weight was down though, so I was given carte blanche to eat whatever I want, whenever I want!  The vet would like me to gain about a pound so I have some chowing down to do, like this fine selection: 
Sorry about the blurry photo; here I have a dish of chopped deli ham and a dish of baked sammin to nosh on the very instant I feel peckish.

Hmmmmmm, ham + sammin...I think I'll call this treat HAMMIN!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I feel a tiny pang of hunger...


Happy Wednesday!

XX  The Baby  XX

27 comments:

  1. OMC Hammin! That looks pawsome. Concatulations on you good report!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome report, The Baby! We're so happy for you. :)

    Now go enjoy that hammin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dishes are not vey full. That's not a meal, it's crumbs! And demand sammin skin too - it's gert lush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are lucky kitteh!

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hammin! sounds.. well honestly, as a combination I'm not so sure... But considering what they combine in cat food, I suppose that's not the strangest thing ever, MOL Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am jealous about the extra food you get to have! The seniors here are allowed extra meals too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you got a clean bill of health.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your test results are good, Bibber-Wibbers! How nice the vet ordered to eat whatever and whenever you want :-) Enjoy your yummy hummin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Baby you are so sweet and special noshin foods! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good news about your bluds, The Baby! You chow down now, and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My 15 y.o. Himalayan, Carl, had to go get his check up and despite his age of 15, the vet said he is doing quite well! He said he's even kept his weight good, which surprises me since they tend to lose a lot of weight in their senior years. Good News for everykitty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. do NOT tell Muffin about this.. she will promptly do what she can to lose a pound so I break out all the goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We're glad to hear your senior panel was good! We know you'll enjoy noshin' on your treats :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am glad you had good results for your blood test. That is a good result to be able to eat whatever and whenever you like.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are living the dream, The Baby!

    It's great news that your tests came out so well! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Paws up for the good report, The Baby! Eat up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is great news- good blood work and you get to eat all you want.

    ReplyDelete
  18. If they told ME I could eat more, I would be happy ta answer ta "Bibber-Wibber" or about annything else... ~ IZA

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woohoo, fuds when ever you want! Do you have a private dining room, or do you have to beat the fursibs off with a stick?

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  20. Concats on the great blood work. You are so lucky. Rarely does a kitty get carte blanche from the vet to eat whatever they want. Enjoy your hammin. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, table service AND a Beatles box? That is the good life.

    ReplyDelete

Oh Boy...this is gonna be GREAT!