Live from the Katnip Lounge, The Kat Pack!

Starring: The Baby *Tiny Johnson * Felix * Rupert * Scouty * CC * Sweet Pea * Maui * May Ling * Salem

and...*Angels Grayce, KonaKitty, and Sylvester* always loved, never forgotten




Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sunday Selfie With SOPHY!



Kitties!

Um...is this thing on??

Hi!
My name is Sophy, and I rule the house in Illinois where Auntie Trish stayed in May; my Mommies are Barbara and Ellen.  I graciously share the house with three other felines--Simon, Ingrid, and Joe.

Aunty Trish helped me with a selfie!

Naturally they take some practice,
This one was a little too close...

...and this one makes my feets look too tiny.

Let's try a prop, shall we?

There!  PURRfection.

This was fun!  
I had a such wonderful time with Aunty Trish (she brought me us a FURMINATOR--bliss) that I guess I'll forgive her the fact it took two months to post my picture.  
It was fun meeting you all!


Happy Sunday!

xox  Sophy  xox


23 comments:

  1. You are a tortie - forgiveness is maybe not in your vocabulary ? Hehehehe. Sophy, well done on surviving the visit of Crazy Pants Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thos are grrreat selfies! You are a good kitty phodographer!
    From Vancouver
    Louis Dog Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice meeting you, Sophy! I agree, using a prop really helps with selfies, especially for us kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS green eyes! I could stare into them all day long. So glad to meet you, Sophy. ~Bear Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sophy, I thinks you did way better than I could have, I still have to have help with my selfies, either that or peep insists on doing it whilst I'm stalking a mouse! purrs ERin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sophy, you are beautiful! Thanks for sharing your selfie with us!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr. M highly approved of your box-selfie, Sophy. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Better late than never. You're a looker.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are very pretty Sophy, and got your selfie just right.

    ReplyDelete
  10. holy moley what gorgeous green eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sophy, you are a real beauty. We are happy that your Auntie Trish shared you with us for Sunday Selfies. We think that first photo is meowvolous with you showing off those incredible whiskers and green eyes, but from that we had no idea that you are a calico. Thanks for hopping along with us. We love meeting new kitties. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice to meet you, Sophy, beautiful selfie ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great to meet you Sophy. You are not only beautiful, but your markings are gorgeous.

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! I am a sucker for cats with green eyes. Hope we get to see more of you!

    Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sophy it is wonderful meeting you too! You did wonderful and you are quite the photogenic little lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Soppy you look very poised, you're a natural, although the one with the small feets is funny 😹

    ReplyDelete

Oh Boy...this is gonna be GREAT!