Live from the Katnip Lounge, The Kat Pack!

Starring: The Baby *Tiny Johnson * Felix * Rupert * Scouty * CC * Sweet Pea * Maui * May Ling * Salem

and...*Angels Grayce, KonaKitty, and Sylvester* always loved, never forgotten




Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday with The Baby

Kitties!
It is I, The Baby, and I am the DivaCat around here. Histrionics are my specialty. And I have plenty of things to grizzle about;
1) Living with another Cat that wants to eat me (Johnny)
2) Living with hopelessly incompetant servants
3) Not being Allowed Outside
4) et cetera
Actually, one of my (many) nicknames is "Old Grizzled", or "Grizzled Whitey". Apt, but not very flattering.
I love boxes. Here I am making sure that Daddy is working hard at his business, making green papers to buy me foods. I would prefer White Castle Hamburgers, please. Or a donut. Pastry Cat wants Carbohydrates!

Here is a tummy shot. If you pet my tummy I will bite you. Hard.

You will note I am Outside, where I would prefer to be. I escape Out every chance I get. Once I disappeared for two days...When I came home I was very hungry and thirsty and tired. I don't want to talk about where I went or what I did...but after my Great Adventure, I detest the garbage truck.



Here is another Outside photo. This is before the Catio was screened in, and my chances of escape were MUCH better. I am looking for lizards...they live in the greenery...they are delicious but for some reason they don't stay down long and I have to yak them up on the carpet.



I enjoy the boxes Mommy & Daddy buy me at Sam's Club. The boxes there have exceptionally delicious cardboard. I love it when the Magic Feather Toy slides under the Boogie mat. I have to attack it and bite it, and then get all worked up and run around like my tail's on fire.



I am a tasty dish, am I not?
And so Modest.
Happy Thursday! Purrs.....
The Baby, Diva Lounge Kat



30 comments:

  1. Meowy Thursday to you all! I can't tell you how much I enjoy your blog, it always starts my day with a big smile, if not outright laughing. Especially funny today was Baby's comment "delicious, but they don't stay down too long" oh, that cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww The Baby!!! You are a true Diva and should be treated as such by your minions!!:-)

    Me and Charlie thoroughly agree that you are indeed a very beautiful and stunning kitty! Just don't stay out for too long cos you need your beauty sleep and rest and boxes! :-)

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Baby! We really enjoyed your post today. How do you ever manage living with so many cats when obviously you are the only one that MATTERS. I hope your humans know this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're looking gorgeous, Baby! We think lizards sound very yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi The Baby! You are quite something, quite the diva indeed. Thanks for that image of yakking up lizards, by the way. Our human thinks it's much better for you now that the Catio is screened in. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the tastiest of dishes! Harley eats lizards all up, too, but he never bomits them. I wish he would, because I would like to see that.

    ps: Guess what? We wrote about the Lotus tree monster today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi The Baby, we are glad you got out every now and again. We like to go outside a lot. We agree, that you are a tasty dish and Oh so very Modest. We are sure glad you don't brag about yourself.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not like to have my belleh rubbed either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Diva....ummmmmm....I thought I was the only Diva....but since you are some distances away I expect there is enough room in the USA for two Divas. That last picture looks like a delicious bowl of vanilla ice cream...now if there was just some chocolate syrup melting down your head...
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha you sure are a tasty dish! i bet all the mancats think so. you are so lovely and graceful with your all-white furs. i am glad you did not escape because then we would not have met you and you are great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are just adorable! WE sure hope you don't get outside and lost again any time soon.
    --JB
    Pee Ess: we love boxes too! what a coincidence!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Baby! We enjoyed your post today! You remind us of our angel older sister, Toot. Her nickname was "Her majesty, the Baby"! She was a diva too.

    We always have fun when we visit the Catnip Lounge! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are certainly a special kitteh, and deserve your way at all times, in all things. Don't they all see that?

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are gorgeous, The Baby.....and we so enjoyed learning more about you....wonderful photos!!!! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Baby! We really enjoyed learning more about you! You are truly beautiful (we love the photo of you in the bowl!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look incredibly happy when you are outside! We liked those shots best!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We would love to see you in that bowl as the centerpiece on our table!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Baby is a beauty=love all her photos...We enjoy hanging out in boxes and bowls and baskets too...Happy day friends...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh what a cutie you are - we love white kitties. It sound like you are a bit of a troublemaker - we love that!! And wow, White Castle burgers - we haven't had those but we have had their fries!! And a donut sounds good too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are sooooooooo cute in your bowl! We could just eats you up!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are very bootiful in ALL those pictures Baby! You should be a model (that gives you even MORE Diva Power)...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Baby! We enjoyed your post today! We think you are beautiful and make a purrfect Diva!

    ReplyDelete
  23. We would like to try a lizard but we wouldn't want to yak it up again. You are very beautiful, The Baby.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yup, a tasty dish. Mom sez dat yoo should stay outta da outside cuz it is way to danjerus. Yeah, we agree, be careful so we don't hafta worry about yoo.

    ReplyDelete
  25. HI Baby Diva! (Or BD for short)
    What a beauty you are and we can see how much you like the adventures you have 'outside', only problem for your Mom and Dad is that outside is dangerous for you. We are glad you love the boxes from Sam's Club, we feel the same about boxes too.

    purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  26. They should let you out, it's wrong.

    I think our post for tomorrow is going to talk about certain offer you made... starts with a L and ends with adder.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi ya, Baby!! It's nice to learn more about you! We think you look good in that bowl!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh! The Baby!! I wish you could come and visit me and we could make plans to escape somewhere together! I'm not 'llowed out either and I don't even have a Catio.

    I got all fainty when I saw your tummy shot! You have the most beautifullest tummy ever! And I totally chomp down on any hand that dares to touch my tender belly. How some kitties can allow the Humans to snorgle their bellies is a horbibble mystery to me!

    I'm sorry to be late visiting you. My stupid Human came home very late from her j-o-b last night and didn't allow me to go online and visit my friends.

    I hope you post again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Oh Boy...this is gonna be GREAT!