The Baby here, sitting in the trash bucket.
We were given the Stylish Blogger Award!!
Thank you very much, Curator of The Pet Museum!
We are thrilled that all y'all think we're the latest word in style.
If you've never been over to look at The Pet Museum, you are in for a treat! The Museum Curator posts all sorts of neat stuff about animals--in fine art, history, photographs, and literature. We learn something cool every time we visit.
So I decided that today I would tell you SEVEN things about ME, The Baby.
1. I joined the Horde because Mommy had bad eyesight! Daddy heard about me from a man in the waiting room of the eye doctor that Mommy went to for Lasik surgery.
2. Before I joined the Horde Mommy & Daddy already had two all white Cats...Fuzzy and Chuckles.
Daddy told the man in the waiting room that he "collected" White Cats.
3. My name is officially "The Baby".
I was supposed to be the last Cat in the crowd, and thus THE Baby.
Also, Mommy and Daddy were majorly lame on boarding the Name Train.
4. Just like Fuzzy and Chuckles, I am a Bad Cat.
All White Cats are Bad. It's a rule!
I specialize in escapes. Once I escaped and didn't come home for two days. It was not as fun as I expected, I tore up my paw pads and came home very tired, dirty and hungry.
But next time might be funner!
5. I am incredibly nosy!
Nothing happens around the house that I don't get in to or help with, like the cubby in Daddy's desk which I investigate, every single morning. One day I'll fit in there, I just know it.
6. I am not a lap Cat, however I do like to sit next to people and let them massage my scruff.
Anywhere else, and I bite them!
7. Even though I'm an old gal of 12, I'm incredibly agile.
I can still easily leap five feet to the top of the highboy, which is where I get my serving of crunchy snax.
We are supposed to pass this award on...but we simply cannot choose!
Grab the award, you are ALL stylish in our books.
XX The Baby XX