Mommy informed me TODAY that it was my turn to tell all of you Ten Things about me. What a surprise...now I know what the other Cats have been up to and so busy on the computer.
Gosh, this is exciting!
1. I am the newest member of the Katnip Lounge.
I was adopted October 9th, 2010.
My old family left town and left me at the vet's office, where I lived for two years. It could have been worse I guess; I could have been abandoned and left to fend for myself, and we all know how THAT works out.
2. Daddy rescued me and he is my Special Purrson.
Here I am on the lotus tree gazing lovingly at my Daddy. He is the only one I like to hold me. I'll allow Mommy a quick cuddle, but I have to moan if it lasts longer than I like.
3. I GRODLE!
Grodle = Groan + Yodel
Daddy holds me until I start groaning and moaning; then Daddy jiggles my tummy...and I go:
It's very undignified and it cracks Mommy up every time. She keeps threatening to get it on video.
We shall see, Mommy, we shall see.
4. I love the Catio, heat, and sunpuddles.
Unless it's over a hundred degrees, I am OUTSIDE.
Mommy thinks the heat must feel good on my paws, because:
5. I have been declawed.
By the previous People, that is.
6. My lasers are Top Notch. Which is good as I love to stare and stare and stare...
It creeps some of the other Cats out!
7. I am unrepentant about my bread-wrapper licking habit.
Ain't gonna stop for NOBODY!
8. This is MY tube. I have to rub my face on it for a long time, every time I see it. I don't often go inside the tube, (size issues) but I like to hang out with it.
9. I think Lawns are the best invention, EVER!
10. "Hello, my name is Sylvester, and I am a Nipaholic,"
Excuse me while I assume the Loaf position and enjoy some nippy dreams!
11. I have a VERY long tail!
Mommy says I'm a big boy. I am slimmer than when I was adopted, but I have a large frame. It matches my big heart...I have a bevy of beautiful girlcats that I love!
(Ladies, you know who you are, XOXOXO)
Kitties, I'm tired. All this factuating has worn me out.
Time to hop up in my bed,
and have some sweet dreams in my very own Home.
We'll wind up the rest of us Kats next week.
Tomorrow we have a Special Guest!
XX Sylvester XX
Pee Ess: We've had some visitors lately that don't have blogs (so we can't comment back) but we want to say "Thank You so much for stopping by and saying 'hello'"!