The Baby here.
Ayla, Iza, & Marley over at Marks Mews gave us the "Thinking of You" award!
Thank you! It's nice knowing that you think of us.
Since I'm the
Evil and Devious Deep Thinker of the Katnip Lounge I elected myself to tell you seven things I think about.
Because I know best.
1. I think about Going Outside.
ALL the time.
Some people have gone so far as to say I'm a little monomaniacal about it.
2. I think about catching that hummerbird and using his bill for an after-dinner toothpick.
3. I think about Revenge.
3.1 A lot.
4. I think it's a good idea to keep your weapons sharp...
...you just never know what sort of riff-raff might wander into your territory!
5. I think Daddy needs to get to work.
6. I think scritching satisfaction is directly proportional to the Human's difficulty in achieving said scratch.
7. I think I may have a little dirt on me.
8. I think I need a nap.
Now we've seen this award going around for a while so feel free to take it!
XX The Baby XX
ALSO: Mommy mentioned that she had 20 gig of storage with Google for five dollars a year. Well. She found out that our account is a "Legacy" account, and now storage is $2.49/month for 25 gig.
Mommy uses all Google products (and at least four different computers) so for her, even the more expensive pricing plan is a bargain to have all her files accessible everywhere. And at the rate she uploads to Picasa, we will have to upgrade soon...we're at 40% capacity and that's only the 2012 photos plus our blog!
We apologize for our Mommy giving out erroneous information...after all, it's hard to be purrfect like us Cats.