It's been a terrible day here at the Katnip Lounge.
1. When Daddy left for his FIRST doctor's appointment at 7 AM he discovered the hot water heater had died and puked it's watery guts--all 40 gallons of it--onto the garage floor.
2. Daddy's appointment was actually for the day before, but they worked him in. However, he had to wait a bit...which made:
3. Getting to his SECOND doctor's appointment an adventure in high-speed driving.
4. The hot water heater was under warranty, so it was replaced for free. However, Mommy and Daddy had to haul it back to the hardware store to exchange it...
5. ...AND go back three more times for parts!!
6. Then, they had to clean the garage.
Admittedly, none of these thing have any direct impact on us, except Mommy is a wee tad stressed. She says all she wants to do is gobble a Xanax and post a gratuitous kitteh pic--so here you go!
XX Teh Kittehs XX