We've been wanting to do this for a long, long time.
(demerits for that!)
So let's cut to the chase:
1. Quantity of Output: FOUR PAWS! Mommy has blogged for us every day, even when she wasn't feeling good. She didn't take any vacations, go anywhere, or have a life. Good Job, Mommy!
2. Quality of Output: FOUR PAWS! Daddy has worked tirelessly photo-documenting the minutia of our daily doings (did that sound right?), and Mommy has sat endless hours with us on her lap, recording our every thought. Mommy, for your bladder control alone, we salute you, and we will overlook the occasional inclusion of photos featuring our bottoms and the stray sarcastic remark. After all, you're only Human.
3. Client Pawticipation: TWO PAWS. Mommy, you are overly paranoid. Why you don't make our email address an active link we'll never understand. What's that? You don't know how?
You do get points for helping us with our love lives, after neutering us it's only fair.
4. Pawticipation (Part II): TWO PAWS. Although we got to enter a FEW contests (And we've won some!) and we go to a lot of pawties on blogs, we don't get to do Chatzy, and there are a lot more things we'd like to try our paws at. Because Cats are good at everything.
Straighten up and fly right, Mommy!
5. Client Satisfaction: FOUR PAWS! We hope that you enjoy visiting us every day...we have a blast plotting new things to do and show you. By your comments, we think that we've got it right! Naturally, any problems are all Mommy's fault.
OVERALL RATING: ELEBENTY SEVEN PAWS!
Um, we don't do math well.
OK, at all.
Let's just say that we're pretty darn happy with the service we get with blogging.
The food schedule, well, that needs work.
XX The Lounge Kats XX