I'm here to tell you a buncha stuff about me, but FIRST...we got a fun award from Lars and James!
These fun Bengal Kitten Tots just arrived in their forever home five days ago--go on over visit!
1. I'm the reason Mommy started our blog!
I tore the cruciate ligament in my knee and Mommy started blogging to connect with other kitty parents for help and support. We had lurked for years, and commented here and there, but my knee sent her over the edge. The blogging edge, that is.
2. I like to get high.
I'm not a huge nip fan, but when Daddy picks fresh stuff he rubs it on my gums...and I get all silly afterwards!
Funny how that happens.
3. I Do Not Go into the laundry room.
4. I love to chew paper, and my favorite paper of all is WAX paper.
The way it crinkles in my mouth is so very pleasing.
5. I'm a lazybones!
At least during the day. At night I turn into a crazycat, run laps on the skyways, play and chirp and scuffle! I NEED to sleep during the day to recharge.
6. I love the ESS.
7. I mostly like to play solo, but now that Sylvester is here I have a playmate!
We play two games:
Who can Stare & Creep Each-Other Out First.
8. Mommy requires close supervision at her desk.
I help her pay bills by chewing on them.
9. I LOVE to be spun around in boxes! I request Carnival Rides fairly often.
I get all dizzy...
...and then I have to run to the litterboxpool and poop!
10. It's true I'm a cranky, cantankerous Cat.
But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy a good joke!
Tomorrow KonaKitty Speaks up...
XX Felix XX