You startled me a little, I didn't realize it was Monday already!
So, here's some fascinating facts about me, Scouty Scouterman:
1. I have bullseyes! My litter mate CC has them too.
2. My floofy tail has a cream-colored tip. Mommy grabs at it a lot.
3. I love my brother, even though he went over to The Dark Side and
allows enjoys being petted.
I Do Not like to be folded, spindled, mutilated or otherwise Touched..
4. Johnny is my second-best buddy. I pester him a LOT!
We play "Squash", that's when John lays on me and squashes me flat.
5. I am a mighty hunter!
Nothing escapes my Claws of Doom...
...not even a scorpion!
6. I love the way Mommy smells.
I get IN her bed every chance I can...up by the pillows is the PRIMO spot.
I also hop up on the bed at night when Mommy is sleeping, and she never knows, heh heh!
If the bed is made, I still like to lie next to the pillows, and Johnny and Rupert.
I don't like to nap up there alone; it's too easy to be sneaked up on and Touched.
7. I love our Lawn!
It's the bed you can eat.
8. There's no better toy than an egg carton.
I can shred one in about ten minutes...and that's taking my time.
9. THIS is why I refuse to be Touched:
One of these days I might end up in here!
10. Even as a Kitten-Tot I was Deeply Suspicious...
...and if you ever hear the story that I purred up a storm when Mommy forcibly restrained and petted me, well, it's a dirty, filthy lie.
I would never like being Touched so much I drooled.
Tomorrow is Grayce's turn...don't touch that dial...
XX Scouty XX