Friends and Kitties!
The Kats were given the Illuminating Blogger award (THANK YOU!) by Austin over at CATachresis, but being at a bit of a loss as to what to ramble on about today I took carte blanche and hi-jacked it. Then, I decided not to follow any of the rules. (or maybe that came first...) Instead of revealing
embarrassing illuminating facts about myself I'm going to tell you eight bits of hard-learned advice.
Which are far more interesting.
Stuff I Know
1. Cursing is fun. Cursing creatively is funner.
2. Secretly, everybody wants to break the rules. Exploit this.
3. Never switch to a high-fiber diet suddenly.
4. Bad stuff happens in any number.
5. If you can make people laugh, you'll probably get your way.
6. Eat real food.
7. The odds against life on this planet are huge--so you had better appreciate it.
And here's a little something some kitty recently sculpted for me in the litterbox, which brings me to my final point:
8. Love is unexpected.
(Please enjoy the lovely composition and poor exposure of the above picture--it was hastily shot for sanitary reasons-ed.)
XX Trish XX