We have a very-belated treat review today, all the opinions are our own and we received the bag of treats to try for free from Chewy.com.
Almost a month ago we received from the nice Andrew at Chewy.com a package of Vitality by Catswell Salmon Recipe treats. Mommy put the bag on the counter, where they sat, and sat, and sat, waiting on her thumbs to open the packet for our review! Meanie.
Salem finally had enough of Mommy's shilly-shallying procrastinating ways and took matters into her own paws:
or click HERE
And you know what? Grayce gobbled down those treats as soon as Mommy quit videoing! In fact, we all did, except Kona, of course...she's a
picky kitty hard nut to crack. We polished off the entire package--seeing how it had been irreparably mangled--in one sitting. They were delicious, and we give the Catswell Salmon Recipe treats a resounding TWELVE sets of paws up! Mommy liked them too, because they are good for us. Here's the 411 from Catswell:
• High in protein and free of grains to align with a cat’s natural diet
• 100% USA-sourced chicken breast and salmon
• Crunchy texture that cats love!
• Natural and boosted with vitamins and supplements for functional benefits
• Flaxseed and vitamins maintain eye, skin, and coat health
• NO grain, corn, wheat, soy, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Nothing bad about 'em!
Mommy would like to say that she loves doing business with Chewy.com, their customer service has gone the extra mile for us on more than one occasion--and she appreciates that very much. The free delivery over $49, no sales tax, and auto-ship really sweetens the deal, too...and our foodable supply is uninterrupted. SCORE.
Thank you Andrew, we enjoyed doing another treat review!
XX The Kats XX