Live from the Katnip Lounge, The Kat Pack!

Starring: The Baby *Tiny Johnson * Felix * Rupert * Scouty * CC * Sweet Pea * Maui * May Ling * Salem

and...*Angels Grayce, KonaKitty, and Sylvester* always loved, never forgotten




Friday, June 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday on FRIDAY



Kitties!

Rupert here, in my rightful place...
...on Mommy's left hand side!
She was in bed reading her tablet and took a photo of us together.  Truthfully, I usually don't lay on the actual bed--I lay on Mommy's shoulder and arm, semi-paralysing her causing her to make all kids of rude remarks about how her back hurts, I'm too heavy, my anus is in her face, & etc etc etc.

To which I say:  Balderdash!  You love it Mommy, and you know it.
I'm sure she's very thankful I snuggle up with her every night and hog the bed.
Right, Mommy?

Yes, Roop-a-poop, I am.
*giggle*

MOMMY!!!!


Happy Thursday!

XX  Rupert  XX

21 comments:

  1. Binga hogs the bed every night too! Something I NEVER do. I just sometimes lie on top of my human so she can't get up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rupert you are so adorable, we bet Mommy loves your company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disrupting the Beins activities is high on OUR list too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure your Mummy loves having your there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rupert, you keep on sleeping exactly where YOU want to, after all, your comfort is the most important thing, right? Right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course your mum likes it Rupert, the same as my mum likes me lying on top of her with my butt in her face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo! Snuggle season is every season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just the sweetest. Rupert, your mommy is so lucky she has you to be next to her every night. Your bum and her back be darned.

    (Roop-a-Poop! So cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm not sure the roop-a-poop comment should go unpunished.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rupert, I do much the same. We must be siblings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like Oui Oui! Be sure to tap gently with your paw if you aren't getting enough attention. If that doesn't work, try adding some claw to it or chewing on plastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmm. Does calling you "Roop-a-POOP" have anything to do with what you aim in her face? MOL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rupert, we know Tucker would agree with you. He sleeps in a similar position and though our mom complains too, she never pushes him away. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  14. She even has a love name for you... Even if includes the word poop..... Happy snuggling!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're a good snuggler, Roop-a-Poop.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rupert, I hear similar rude comments when I sit on my mom's chest, right under her chin, and help her read in bed. What's up with that, anyhow?!?

    Have a great weekend!
    ~Minnie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yo, selfie is tomorrow’s theme word. Save that top pic.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aaaaw Rupert meez suwe yous mommy's happy tu hav yous snuggled up tu hers. Mommy sez hers can't sleep wiff out us all snuggled up tu hers. Meez bets yous mommy feels da same. By da way, you's lookin' vewy cute.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mom says that she should have named our blog, "The Cat on My Face," 'cause Misty May rather sprawl across her face now than on the pillow. You look very comfy, Rupert, as well as adorable. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Oh Boy...this is gonna be GREAT!